Sunday 15 March 2015

FRIENDLY EXs - Lenny Kravitz & ex-wife Lisa Bonnet grab lunch

Lenny Kravitz, 50, and Lisa Bonet, 47, got married in 1987 and divorced in 1993. The couple who have been divorced for nearly 22 years, were spotted grabbing lunch in Beverly Hills on Saturday. Their daughter is famous actress Zoe Kravitz, who recently told Ocean Drive mag that her parents still have so much love for each other:
“It makes things so easy that my parents are still very close, they have so much love for each other. My dad and my step-dad (actor Jason Mamoa) get along really well, and my dad loves and is close with my brother and sister. It’s really beautiful. As long as everyone can be in the same room together, and have love for each other, it’s totally healthy.” More pics of the couple after the cut...
banner
Previous Post
Next Post

Search This Blog

TWITTER