Friday 13 January 2017

How My Boyfriend Dumped Me Despite Supporting Him in 419 Activities - Lady Writes to Daddy Freeze

Popular Cool FM Lagos radio personality, Daddy Freeze, has shared the story of a heartbroken lady who was dumped by her lover despite assisting him in fraudulent activities. Read below...
File photo
 
Good day sir,
 
Please hide my identity. I have been in a relationship with an igbo man for 5years and not Nigerian and I love this man to death. Before meeting him I had a son in my previous relationship and my mother decided to take care of him while I put my life together.
 
I have been with this man through thick and thin abortions, he has beaten me, cheated on me hidden my passport but I never left. We do 419 so I work for him. But when there is money he would leave me at home go out party drink
 
And come back the following day I would keep quiet because if I talk he would say I have anger issues. So recently he told me he is looking for a woman to give him his first child because he is the first son. So I have a child already I can’t be the mother of his child.
 
Am devastated because in about 2 months he is leaving me with just 800 dollars to my name but we made money together. I went against my family to be with this man see where I am right now. I still love this man despite of
 
Everything he put me through am 27 and I am scared of being single and broke I have nothing all he does is flirt with girls on IG send messages to them meanwhile I cry myself to sleep or drink and take sleeping pills.I rarely eat I don’t know if I will even ever get over this man Am begging you sir to please advise me
 
I never ask this man for anything I work for what I want sir OK I would get angry sometimes but I couldn’t take it anymore I have been beaten unconscious a few days after my abortion he left me in the house I bled out because I fear what people will say if I leave.
 
I was sick one day and sleeping he woke me up and told me tell your mother to find you a place where you can die not in my house. I don’t have friends he locks me in house when he is leaving. I look after my family out of my pocket
 
I don’t beg this man but this is what I get for being loyal and faithful to this man. All I ask is God to have mercy on me so that I can go through all of this.
 
Am going to delete this message I hope you are.

banner
Previous Post
Next Post

Search This Blog

TWITTER