Thursday 30 October 2014

[GIST HOUR] - I Slept With My Friend's Wife


Seduction of a Sexy Housewife 

 It was 5 o'clock when the plane landed at the airport. I was a couple of hours early as the seminar scheduled for the afternoon had been cancelled. I longed for a good bath and I therefore took a taxi and proceeded straight away to the hotel. A few moments later I was clean and refreshed, and

came down to the lobby to wait for my friend Shekhar with whom I was going to spend the week- end. Shekhar and I had grown up together until I left for my studies a couple of years back and now he had invited me to his place to spend the week-end and catch up on the past.
I was still some thirty minutes early and decided to order something from the bar. A few couples were dancing closely on the floor. As I looked for an empty table I noticed a particularly attractive woman sitting alone. She looked divine in her red sleeveless dress and I could not help thinking this must be the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my whole life.

I must have been staring at her because she glanced over at me quickly and then looked away. Moving closer to her table, I asked her whether the seat next to her was vacant. She smiled uncomfortably and removed her bag from my side of the table. "Can I buy you a cup of coffee? " I said as I lowered myself to the seat facing her.

She shook her head politely. "How about a glass of coke? Glass of milk? ...Water?"

"No " she smiled, daring to talk directly to me at last.

"I guess it's also, no you don't come here often, no we haven't met before, no you don't often watch movies. What else do I say to break the ice?" I asked.

"Thanks but better not, I am a married woman." she said and immediately avoided my eyes by looking out to the lobby. "Well, that's disappointing. I was just getting to know you," I said, following the direction of her eyes. "You could dance with me, though. It's an invitation. I hate dancing alone."

"My husband will be here anytime now," she quickly said.

"Well, I give him till the next song to show up, else you are mine for the dance." I replied.

A faint blush appeared on her face and I saw that she was now looking directly at me. She was quiet, just studying my face until the silence between us became a conversation. Still looking into her eyes, I stood up and took her hand in mind and lead her to the floor. As we started dancing she deliberately left a distance between us. I imagined her fingers trembling as she held to my back.


I couldn't help but notice how incredible she smelled. I realized I wanted to hear her talk." Now you must tell me about you. What is your name? "I said.

"You'll have to settle for the dance," she replied.

"If I ask you something will you answer me honestly?" I asked.

She raised her face and stared straight at me. "I was just wondering why anyone would leave his beautiful wife alone in a foreign place?" I said.

"Did you ask me to dance to talk about my husband?" she answered.

"No, I can think of a hundred more flattering things. You have a very lovely voice." I said.

She smiled, appreciative of the compliment, but a little uneasy. "Thank you very much," she said.

"Of course, I would expect such a lovely voice from such a lovely woman." I added.

She didn't smile this time. "Well, " she brought her hand to her neck, subtly displaying her wedding ring, "I certainly am flattered by such praise."

With the music playing in the background and the romantic lighting of the lobby I was completely drawn to this woman. I couldn't help but think how incredibly sexy she was, and found myself wondering what kind of lover she was. "Are you married?" she asked after some time.

"No." I answered.

"Well, some of these women are single. Who knows?" she said encouragingly.

"Oh, it is my intent to get to know one of them." I said assuredly. My candour caught her a little off guard. Most men didn't make such bold statements to people they just met, especially not to a woman.

"Oh really?' she replied with a smile. "Do you know which one?"

"Oh yes. The most beautiful one." Our eyes locked. "You."

She turned away from me. "I'm sorry. I wish you weren't married "


TO BE CONTINUED.....

(As written by Ashish @experienceproject)

FOLLOW @ANOTHERGIST
Like our Facebook Page here
banner
Previous Post
Next Post

Search This Blog

TWITTER