Wednesday 22 October 2014

[GIST HOUR]: Sugar Daddy Wahala - By Husband Material

I envied my friends when they tell me of their experience with sugar daddies, how they flaunt cash like waste paper and act childish all in the name of sex, I have fantasized and wished to have such experience, my pastor would say when your “divine helper” come you will not know.
I have worn mini’s to virtually everywhere I went hoping that my voluptous backside would entice one ‘maga’ but it was like I was dipping my bucket in an endless pit, so I gave up the search for these choice men that are now scarce due to too many treasure hunters like me who are hell bent on gathering as much sugar daddy their basket can carry, Honey my coursemate seem to have a harem of sugar daddies at her beck and call whom she uses most times to show off and then make other wannabes so jealous that she was now reverred as a King of sugar daddies.Olanikpekun that is Honey’s real name when we all started as freshers in year on, she had this big back side that even we girls envied, though she was timid, dark and tall even her shabby dressing couldn’t hide her beauty, when she touched the staff that gives a total turn around, we all noticed the change in her life, first was the change of name to Honey and then her dark skin began to glow at first and then came the big gossip that her sugar daddy had taken her shopping in dubai and when she walked into the lecture hall after a long month of absense nobody could believe what we say, she was now light skinned, had this tattoo of a scorpion on her thighs and a prayer beads tattoed to her now obviously pumped boobs, she had this long peruvian hair that its length was almost touching her buttocks, her high heels gave her that classy look that made boys melt and girls envious including me!.
Honey had both lecturers and everything that had dick on campus going crazy for her, she would wear her short skirt with a g-string under letting her undulate, when she bends down to pick something or board a bike, she let’s her sexy lingerie out on display turturing the innate sexuality of men.
“Come dis babe you know say u get wetin dis papaz dey find?” She teased me as I smiled
This had occured over three times, anytime I run into Honey, she would tell me how she wished her body was like mine, she would boast about the havoc she would have caused
“Am not lying Maureen, if I have you kinda body I’ll show me wii” she would say
“Wetin I go do na? I never see one guy wey hold money talkless of sugar daddy”. I’ll say
This continued for a while until I decided to come down from my high horse and confront Honey, I guess it was the day I saw her drive a 2013 prado jeep that it ticked in my head that it was time to take action so I carefully watched her from the one story building of my department as she parked her car, I waited to see if she would open the doors of the car and come out but she didn’t, I bent down and saw that she had lit a cigarrete and was smoking inside the car, so I walked down to where her car was parked.
I knocked on the glass of the car door, she raised her sleepy eyes and then smiled as she whined down her glasses as she used her hand to redirect the cloud of smoke that had gathered inside the car and then opened the lock of the car, I opened the door and then sat down, she handed me a pack of palmall saying
“You care for a stub?”
I shook my head in rejection and was surprised as at how tushed Honey had become, I that grew up in a middle class family was now acting timid before the girl that use to be timid, she learnt so fast and even changed her accent with no trace of her local ibadan tongue left in her,
“Babe I never this sugar daddy connection badly, see as you dey shine” I said
Using the lagos pattern of begging where praises has to showered freely, when the person your praising is still basking in the euphoria of your praise then you can ask whatever you so desires, Honey smiled as she took a stick of cigarrette out of the pack and then lit it and then said
“If Honey begin dash girls sugar daddy, which one go come remain for Honey na?” She smiled and then frowned immediately
I hated myself for stooping so low and presenting myself in such a degrading manner for Honey to throw jabs at, I did not say any word further, all I did was open the car door and walked away, I could hear her say
“Come na! Maureen E never reach like that na, no be quarrel”
I walked away without looking back.
……………………………………………………………………
I joined Carole to a church programme she had invited me one sunday morning,
“We fit catch one young bobo wey hold and him eye never tear for dia o, I hear say na big man church”
We dressed in our best skirt suite and then boarded a taxi to the church in GRA, it was really a big church with a very large hall, designed with marbles and it had huge flatscreen Tv’s hung up at all corner, the Apple inc would be really proud of its product if they tried visiting the church because the arrays of iphone’s and iPads that adorned the hands of almost every member and even kids in the church was one that oozed class at its epitome.
I sensed a third eye hovering around me, I carefully and slowly looked at the crowd but my eye did come in contact with who was looking me not until I decided to concentrate and listen to what the pastor was preaching did I notice a fine elderly man at the pulpit, he stared at me so lustfully that I was now shy
To be continued in part 2 ...
Written by HusbandWrites 
Follow on twitter @husband_materia  @ANOTHERGIST


banner
Previous Post
Next Post

Search This Blog

TWITTER