Saturday 18 October 2014

Liverpool Striker, Mario Balotelli Denies Having Se.x Before Matches

Balotelli-with-former-girlfriend-Fanny-Neguesha-in-Miami-Beach-earlier-this-year-252x300.jpg

Mario Balotelli debunked rumors of him having sex before getting on the football pitch.
In an interview with Sport Magazine, the Liverpool striker said,
‘Someone told me recently that I had apparently said that if I have sex three or four hours before a game, it is working for me on the pitch. Trust me, if I am having sex four hours before a game I am not able to play. I don’t think anyone could. It makes me laugh, but this is not me.’…
He also said
‘I am only focused on football. I live out in the countryside, I am relaxed and I just hope the time that I’m going to score is coming soon. Then maybe they will concentrate more on football and not all the other bull****.’
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ANOTHERGIST
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK ANOTHERGIST
banner
Previous Post
Next Post

Search This Blog

TWITTER