Wednesday 30 July 2014

Who Is Her Choice { The End} - Husband Material


http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1114698-bigthumbnail.jpg



 (Continued from part 5)

Clara and her friend came up with the perfect plan, she was to tell the both of them that she was down with kidney problem and that the doctor would tell both Kennedy and Kenneth that they could both donate a kidney to save her life, whoever bails out isn’t worthy of her love.

Clara’s friend was the one to mak the call and then break supposedly sad news to the both of them while Clara would be at a said hospital feigning sickness while they watch how the two of them would react, the first person called was Kennedy, he had just gotten out of the shower that morning when his phone rang, answered the call only to hear the caller crying

“Hello is this Kennedy?”

Kennedy felt reluctant to identify himself as Kennedy for the identity of the caller was not yet known to him as the caller continued

“Am Clara’s friend, she gave me your number to call you, we are at Hope-bay clinic and she is down with kidney problem, can you come now?”
Kennedy couldn’t believe the sad news as he hurriedly reply
“Am coming now”

Dropped his phone on the bed, wore his clothes, grabbed his wallet and dashed out of the house with one destination in mind Hope-bay Clinic.

I was still on my bed lazying about for the day when my phone rang, I sprang up from my bed and grabbed the phone and then answered the call only for the caller to be blunt with her message
“If this is Kenneth please you are needed at Hope-bay clinic, your friend Clara is down with Kidney problem and she gave me your number to call you”

I was thrown in a tantrum, I confused on the next move to make, I stood up from the bed and ran straight to the hospital in my pyjamas.

I arrived at the lobby of the hospital to see Clara’s friend as she squeezed herself at a corner and was crying profusely, not long after I had finish consoling her did the doctors office door opened and Kennedy walked out of the office, giving me that dare devil look which I also returned back and then the doctor looked at me and beckoned on me
“Young man are you Clara’s friend?”

I shook my head in affirmitive as I followed him into his office as he offered me a sit
“Young man I would like you seek your consent if you will like to donate your kidney to your dying friend?”

That question was like a bombshell to me, but over time this whole stuff that started out like a game has turned real as I have developed strong feelings for Clara, my mouth opened as words came out
“Yes doctor!, run the test if am compactible, am willing to donate”

After arrays of test the doctor called me into his office and said
“Young man you can’t donate Kidney since your kidney has been bulldozed by your high intake of alcohol”

I was faced with a double edged problem as I could not save Clara and now am being told that I have to slow down on my intake of alcohol or I’ll be in Clara’s in no later than soon.
I walked out the office and then called Kennedy aside, he dragged his feet at first until he got closer to me and quickened his step, as I whispered

“Brother please I give up but just donate your kidney and save Clara”

He smiled scratching his head as he looked at me with disgust on his face
“So na me good to die abi? brother you can have her for all I care”
I felt my world crashing upon me as I turned and walked out of the hospital with Kennedy closely following me at my back
………………………………………………….
The news that they both refused donating their kidney broke Clara’s heart because she couldn’t believe that both men who promised her undying love could dissappear at the slightest show of danger not knowing what transpired between Kennedy and the doctor, this was what happened.

When Kennedy walked into the office and he accosted with the predicament facing Clara, he knew that he could not donate his kidney to Clara because he felt nothing for her, so he turned to the doctor and bribed him that he should tell Kenneth that he was down with kidney problem so that in-case Kenneth would take the leap of faith and decide to donate his kidney that he would be discouraged by the doctor, and his plan worked they both lost Clara.


Written by
Husband Material (Nobel Laureate)
Twitter: @husband_materia
BBpin: 2A8B8D8F
Fbuk fan page: http://www.facebook.com/husbandwrites

banner
Previous Post
Next Post

Search This Blog

TWITTER