Friday 25 July 2014

Who Is Her Choice { Part 1} - Husband Material

http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1114698-bigthumbnail.jpg



Kennedy and I are brothers though he is my elder brother both we are like a pair of scissors or the twin towers of the united state, we do virtually everything together and our love for women brought us closer, he gave me my first threesome, I can remember that moment vividly, I was fourteen and him sixteen, we had just gotten back from boot camp while mum and dad where holidaying in cyprus and we were kept under the watchful eyes of Enobong our maid.

I always knew Enobong and my brother had this connection as she would always call him “big boy” with a pat on the back anytime she wants to assualt my brother sexually, we had no male company again in the house and Kennedy seem to be the only remedy to erroneous desires, she would gaggle Kennedy’s dick in her mouth as my brother would just raise his hand to his head and place it there as he moans away, I would peep either from the window or the keyhole to such sordid sight as Enobong pleasured my brother with her tongue.

As we played outside that evening I was bold enough to ask Kennedy for a favour “Bro I would like aunty Eno to do that thing she is always doing to you in your room to me please, can you ask her for me?” he smiled as he shook his head in the affirmitive, that night after dinner as we sat in the parlour watching television Enobong called on Kennedy from inside of her room, as Kennedy stood up to leave he winked at me smiling as he walked past me, minutes later I could hear my brother moaning in undiluted immense pleasure as he let out moans of “Oh Aunty Eno I will give you my lunch money tomorrow”, I stood up from the cushion and then tiptoed to her room, as I got to her doorstep that was widely open but the curtain drawn down, I laid on the ground and peeped as I peeped from under the curtain, I saw as Enobong straddled my brother between her thighs and then my brothers pants where down and his butt was on a display as she grabbed his butt and directed the movement of his waist, it was eminent that my brother seemed to be getting a good sensation from the feeling as his head kept shaking and he kept saying all the things his blank innocent mind could imagine that would keep the fun coming forth “I would give you all my pocket money when my mum coming” my brother kept saying, when my brother kennedy who is stingy with his money and never shares anything said those words, I imagined how he was willing to sacrifice his money on the altar of sexual gains and I vowed that I must taste that pleasure too as I dashed into the room with courage “Even me too Aunty Eno I will give you my lunch money everyday for one month” so I said as both Kennedy and Enobong paused starring at me, if I wanted the spot Kennedy was standing in right then, I needed to make a larger sacrifice so I felt and then Kennedy just stood up for me and then looked at Enobong “Its my brother na let him enjoy it small”, she just smiled and spoke in pidgin english “na dat your biro cover prick you wan use enter me” I was a little bit ashamed but wasn’t deterred a bit as I drew my pants down too and stood in that same spot Kennedy was standing but that was when the main confusion started.

Pubic hairs from Eno’s pussy covered her pussy and I was lost in transit with no sense of direction on what next to do, “Put am na” Eno cheered with that feisty look on her face but how could I tell her I needed direction?, I felt the moment I ask her that question that I would really never get a second chance to look at her pussy talkmore of inserting my dick in hers, she just raised her hand and grabbed my dick and then slowly directed it and next thing I saw was that my dick sinked into a hole in Enobong’s body and she then held my waist and dictated the movement for me as she asked me “You dey enjoy am?” I was shocked that I could not answer her question as the sensation I was getting had enveloped my being.
I and Kennedy continued in this format for years, sharing women and then discussing about it when the deed is done, but this fun was put on a hold when I met Clara.

To be continued....  [Watch out for Part 2 on this page]




Written by
Husband Material (Nobel Laureate)
Twitter: @husband_materia
BBpin: 2A8B8D8F
Fbuk fan page: http://www.facebook.com/husbandwrites
banner
Previous Post
Next Post

Search This Blog

TWITTER